Amazon Hiring Freshers:
About Company: Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Job Profile: Programmer/Analyst I
Job ID: 1417908
Work Location: ASSPL – Telangana
Experience Required: 0-5 Yrs
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Amazon is looking for individuals with a passion for building Cloud based web applications and services. You’ll join a team of Frontend End engineers, programming specialists that own a suite of applications that provide support tools, automation solutions for internal teams around the world, including India, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Singapore and MENA as well as Amazon customers.
A Programmer Analyst (PA) is a programming specialist, similar to a Software Development Engineer (SDE) but with a strong focus on business systems and information engineering. You will be expected to design, develop, troubleshoot, debug, evaluate, support, and modify cloud-based tools/applications/services (monitoring tools, business intelligence applications, planning & forecasting tools, performance management). As a member of our team you will work with Frontend engineers on full-stack web application development using AWS services and contributing to back-end code. You will also be involved in automation initiatives writing scripts or automated tests. You will need to liaise with stakeholders to tease out requirements and optimise business logic, data flow and quality.
Prior experience of developing web applications is essential, preferably using AWS services and Python/Java.
· Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field with 0- 5 years of experience
· Knowledge of scripting languages such as SQL, Python or Java
· Proficiency to write code in Python or Java
· Ability to understand functional/technical specifications and analyze data
· Creating simple automation mechanisms with scripts
· Integration with REST APIs
· Strong organizational and problem solving skills with great attention to detail.
· AWS Certified Developer – Associate.
· Hands-on experience of AWS Services (DynamoDB, Lambda, RDS, mySQL, S3, EC2)
· Experience with Server-less application design
· Experience designing unit & integration tests
· Experience in basic data analytics, ability to write and debug SQL queries.
Apply Before the link Expires for Amazon Hiring Freshers
Apply Link- Click here to Apply for Amazon Hiring Freshers