About the Company: The Amazon Kindle India team is looking for Software Quality Assurance Engineers! Amazon invites smart, talented and innovative SQA Engineers to join Kindle India team to define and set the bar for the best eBook reading experience for Indian languages. You would be part of revolutionizing digital reading in India. Expect to be challenged! Our vision with the Kindle is to make every book ever created, in any language, available to Kindle customers in less than 60 seconds. The Kindle India team strives to provide the best reading experience for Kindle users in Indian languages. They build technology which converts millions of Indian language books to Kindle books.
Job Profile: Quality Assurance Engineer
Work Location: IN-TN-Chennai
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/BS/MS
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 years
(Ad)-Not getting interview calls? Your current resume might be causing you to lose out on opportunities. Create an error-free resume using MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
As part of the Kindle India team, you will be testing rendering technology, fonts for Indic languages for the various Kindle devices and apps, and will qualify technology to convert Indian language books to Kindle. You will own quality end-to-end for Indian language experience for Kindle customers.
- SQA Engineers test code at the user level, both manually and with automated tools.
- Our SQA Engineers are not pure black box testers; they are more grey box, able to understand software internals, debug problems using log files, and write automated tests with Perl scripts and/or user-level automated tools.
- SQA Engineers work with Software Development Engineers to understand features and technical implementation.
- SQA Engineers should also work with groups such as Product Management, User Interaction, and Customer Support to understand customer usage models and develop test plans and suites that approximate real-world environments.
- A graduate in Quantitative fields such as science and engineering. (0-2 experience)
- Manual QA experience\Ability.
- Ability to writing new test cases for the feature, execute and maintain.
- Break the code attitude
- Good understanding in one scripting language
- High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Click Here to Create Your Job Winning Resume
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons