Amazon Hiring For SDE Position Details:
About Company: Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Job Profile: Software Engineer I
Job ID: 1336253
Work Location: ADCI HYD 13 SEZ
Experience Required: 1+ Yrs
Description for Amazon Hiring For SDE Position
- Do you want to work on cutting edge technology, solve new problems that didn’t exist before, and have the ability to see the impact of your contributions?
- Amazon is growing, and so is our team, looking for SDE who moves fast, is capable of cracking and solving complex problems, and has a strong will to get things done.
- SDEs at Amazon work on real world problems on a global scale, own their systems end to end and influence the direction of our technology that impacts hundreds of millions customers around the world.
- As an SDE you are expected to design flexible and scalable solutions, and work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing by utilizing your skills in data structures, algorithms, and object oriented programming..
- Value Added Services team in Hyderabad, India is developing a services platform which will make it possible to sell services with the same degree of convenience and flexibility we sell products.
- We are looking to hire smart and highly motivated Engineers who will work towards launching this next wave of disruptive services platform for Amazon. As a member of this team your mission will be to design, develop, deploy, document and support scalable and distributed real time systems.
Basic Qualifications for Amazon Hiring For SDE Position
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong in data structures and problem solving
- Solid experience in Java, C++, or C# (expert in at least one)
- 1+ years industry experience in developing and launching production grade software
- Great understanding of database theory and solid experience in at least one relational of non-relational DBMS
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
Preferred Qualifications for Amazon Hiring For SDE Position
- Experience in ecommerce domain
- Exposure to full stack development and web technologies
Apply Before the link Expires for Amazon Hiring For SDE Position.