About the Company: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Job Profile: Quality Assurance Technician
Work Location: IN-KA-Bangalore
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/BS/MS
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 years
About the Job: Quality Assurance Technician at Amazon would test cutting edge applications and products at user level; primarily they would involve in manual testing and also execution and maintenance of automation script. QATs would use black box testing techniques to break code and drive customer satisfaction. QATs at Amazon are excellent individual contributors capable of understanding and executing test cases, driving test execution with minimal help. QATs would be trying to understand feature to great depth which would enable them to report issues and take ownership and drive them to closure. QATs are highly accurate in reporting the software behavior ensuring that there is no ambiguity while reproducing issues. High quality and accuracy is maintained throughout the software release without compromising on deadlines.
Role & Responsibility
- Black Box testing
- Write test cases for the new feature, modifying and maintaining the existing test cases.
- Understand and ramp up on QA procedures, guidelines and policies for newly launched feature and apply them
- Use software tools for QA, fix up and data capture on a daily basis
- Be proactive in identify issues, deep dive, troubleshoot, communicate to stake holders and escalation of issue and providing status reports
- Be part of a highly charged work environment
- A graduate in Quantitative fields such as science and engineering. (0-2 experience)
- Manual QA experience\Ability.
- Ability to writing new test cases for the feature, execute and maintain.
- Break the code attitude
- Good understanding in one scripting language
- High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates