Amazon Freshers Recruitment As Software Development Engineer Intern: Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer Intern (6 Months interns – Jan to June only)
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc
Exp Needed: Freshers
Batch Eligible: 2020
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Description for Amazon Freshers Recruitment As Software Development Engineer Intern:
- Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store.
- We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
- At a strategic level, our development team will be instrumental in shaping the product direction and will be actively involved in defining key product features that impact the business.
- We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer who can build innovative and mission-critical system software applications and tools. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products.
- You will be responsible for the delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
- Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
- Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
Basic qualifications for Amazon Freshers Recruitment As Software Development Engineer Intern
· Candidates who will graduate in June 2020
· A Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience;
· Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
· Good software development background including design patterns, data structures, test-driven development
· Experience with distributed systems, algorithms and relational databases
· Software development experience in building highly scalable applications
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS for Amazon Freshers Recruitment As Software Development Engineer Intern
· Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Apply Before the link Expires for Amazon Freshers Recruitment As Software Development Engineer Intern.