About the Company: Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook
Company Name: Amazon
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.S/M.S/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 1+ Yrs
Work Location: Bangalore
- Do you want to build some greenfield products that are built with your technology vision and skills ? Do you like building products that automate very complex business use cases and challenge you to innovate like never before? Come change the way AWS sells its services to end customers and to be a founding leader of a team solving significant customer problems through innovative technology. Our expanding technologies team, within AWS is looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer to join our fast paced, start-up environment to help invent the future. We solve significant customer problems in the Sales acceleration and commercial space through full stack products with focus on user experience , mobile applications and machine learning.
- In this role you will be responsible for building a world-class web application to enable AWS sales and marketing. Our team is looking for a Software Development Engineer with experience on both front-end interfaces and back end systems. You will play an instrumental role in defining the system architecture, own and implement specific components, and help shape the overall user experience. You should have a good understanding of building usable, high performance web applications. You must be willing to insist on the highest standards for quality, maintainability, security, and performance. You will ensure that engineering best practices are followed and that software is designed to be highly available, dynamically scalable, and resilient to continuity threats.
- The right candidate will have a strong system delivery background, a well-rounded technical background in current web and object-oriented technologies, and demonstrated experience working on medium-to-large projects. You must be able to thrive in an ever-changing entrepreneurial environment and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. You are a person with a commitment to team work, who enjoys working on cutting edge technology, customer obsessed, and thrives on the challenge of building something new that will eventually operate at world-wide scale.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or related discipline
· 1+ years of experience in design and development of data driven, highly scalable web applications with rich user interface in distributed cloud computing environment
· Object Oriented Design and familiarity with application and database programming.
· Experience with Agile
· Experience with building scalable distributed systems.
· Strong knowledge of one or more scripting language (Python, Perl)
· Experience building on AWS using S3, EC2, Redshift, Aurora, Lambda, QuickSight, etc.
. Experience in developing and deploying machine learning models
· Experience using software version control tools (Git, Jenkins, Apache Subversion, Mercurial)
· Experience in setting up application monitoring solutions (ELK, CloudWatch, Kinesis Analytics, etc.)
· Experience with big data technologies (Spark, Hbase, HIVE, PIG)
· Experience in database design (normalization and de-normalization), SQL and NoSQL databases
· Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Excited about technology, have a strong interest in learning about and playing with the latest technologies and building compelling web applications
· Work well in teams, respecting ideas from teammates, business partners, and technical experts
· Strong customer focus, ownership, and drive to get things done
· AWS certifications or other related professional technical certifications
· Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Udemy ❤️ VALENTINE’S SALE | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020. with Courses from ₹455 ends Feb. 14.
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons