Amazon Freshers Recruitment As Software Development Engineer Intern: Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
At a strategic level, our development team will be instrumental in shaping the product direction and will be actively involved in defining key product features that impact the business.
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer Intern (6Months interns- Jan to June only)
Job ID: 990626
Work Location: ADCI – Karnataka
Degree Needed: Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
Exp Needed: Freshers
(Ad)-Not getting interview calls? Your current resume might be causing you to lose out on opportunities. Create an error-free resume using MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
Job Description: We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer who can build innovative and mission critical system software applications and tools. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products. You will be responsible for delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
- Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
- Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
· A Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience;
· Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
· Good software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development
· Experience with mobile technologies (native/hybrid) a plus
· Experience with distributed systems, algorithms and relational databases
· Software development experience in building highly scalable applications
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
· Experience in Mobile App development
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Experience working with service-oriented architectures and web-based solutions.
Apply Before the link Expires for Amazon Freshers Recruitment As a Software Development Engineer Intern.
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Click Here to Create Your Job Winning Resume
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020 - Up to 80% Off ( LIVE FOR ALL )-Click Here To Get Upto 80% Off