About the Company: Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Company Name Amazon
Job Profile:Software Development Engineer I
Work Location Bangalore, IN
Degree Needed: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
Exp Needed: 0 to 3 years
- Want to be part of a dynamic start-up environment within Amazon and build India’s no 1 e-commerce payment gateway platform and thus create history?
- Amazon Acceptance Payment Platform team at Amazon India Development Center, Bangalore is looking for a Developer to design and build the next generation EMI payment solutions. Once built, this real time, highly reliable and scalable platform will process all Amazon India business’s EMI transactions with a goal of enabling seamless credit for everyone at lowest cost, thus empowering more Indians to fulfil their aspirational consumption needs.
- This role will require definition and implementation of cutting edge technologies to securely process transactions at Amazon retail scale without compromising customer information. This platform will also be designed to support other economies that have similar requirements like India and the role provides a huge opportunity for the developers to build a strong portfolio of solutions for Amazon.
- We are looking for passionate, experienced software developers who will be delivering high quality platform solutions that support variety of customer use cases and are extensible to handle Amazon scale.
- Developers in the team need a strong understanding of Computer fundamentals and practical experience in building large scale distributed systems. Experience with web-based applications and/or web services-based applications, especially at massive scale, is also helpful.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 0 to 3 years of relevant software development experience
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structure
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl
· Proven results oriented person with a delivery focus
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work well with people and be both highly motivated and motivating
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Experience with machine learning and/or statistical analysis a plus
· Web services and web application/services development experience.
· Experience developing distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications in a 24/7 environment.
Not getting interview calls? Join Edyoda Full Stack Web Developer Program and Get your dream Job with assured CTC of 5-12 LPA @ ₹0 Upfront Cost Click Here to Know More
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Working From Home? Mute background noise in any communication app, Join Krisp
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
2020 Batch 2019 Batch 2018 Batch 2017 Batch 2021 Batch 2016 Batch 2015 Batch Internship