Amazon Freshers Recruitment As Software Development Engineer: Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer I
Job ID: 1020316
Work Location: Amazon Dev Center India – Hyd
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
- Would you like to work on one of the world’s largest transactional distributed systems?
How about working with customers and peers from the entire range of Amazon’s business on cool new features? Whether you’re passionate about building highly scalable and reliable systems or a software developer who likes to solve business problems, Tax Services is the place for you.
- Tax Services responsible for the tax calculation platform, we provide the core services that calculate the accurate amount of transactional taxes (sales tax and VAT) on Amazon. We thrive on providing the correct tax amounts to the customer at order time and make sure audit records are stored safely to meet tax law requirements around the globe. Our challenges include staying on top of the complex and ever-changing global tax rates and laws as well as computing calculations correctly and quickly, thousands of times a second, and each one needs to be right.
- We are looking for software engineers who thrive on complex problems and relish the challenge of operating complex and mission-critical systems under extreme loads. Our systems manage hundreds of millions of records and respond to millions of service requests per minute.
- Ã‚ Do you think you are up to the challenge? Or would you like to learn more and stretch your skills and career?
- The successful candidate is expected to contribute to all parts of the software development and deployment lifecycle, including design, development, documentation, testing and operations. They must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, be self-driven and deliver high-quality results in a fast-paced environment. They need to really enjoy working closely with their peers in a group of very smart and talented engineers.
- We’re looking for people who are smart and can get things done, though the following skill sets provide a good foundation for a quick ramp-up to being productive in our Java, Linux and Oracle-based environment. We’re looking for a range of experience, from brilliant and motivated new college graduates to technical leaders with the scars and battle-tested wisdom.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science (or relevant equivalent)
- Proficiency in Java or C++ in a Linux or Unix environment
- Familiarity with Ruby, Perl and SQL
- Database modelling skills
- Distributed systems experience
- Knowledgeable about security best practices
Apply Before the link Expires for Amazon Freshers Recruitment As Software Development Engineer