About Amazon.com: Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Official Website: www.amazon.com
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Hyderabad
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
- Amazon’s Customer Service Technology team is top ranked for developing solutions because we are passionate about our customers and giving our Associates all the high quality tools needed to provide world class care. We are seeking Software Engineers deeply committed to ensuring that our thousands of agents worldwide will have the high volume and high availability systems needed to support retail, merchant, digital, and Kindle product lines.
- Our team creates the tools that allows CS Associates to delight our customers who reach out to us for assistance with their orders, products, or account. Rich tools and information empower our Associates to make the right decision for the customer and the company, while providing guidance through clear policy. We track data around each of these transactions so we can track down root cause for our problems, whether it is an Associate that is making a mistake, a bad packing line in a fulfillment center, or a problem in the inventory provided by a vendor. We can use this data to proactively stop selling a problematic product to our customers until we can fix the problem.
- New developments within Amazon, such as handling warranties, giving product tech support, and tracking aggregate product defect data all require strong preplanning and thoughtful support. Our team builds the tools that help make these new spaces successful. We also create tools that allow our Associates to handle problems for the lifetime of our own innovative products such as the Kindle.
- As a member of our team, you will design, build and deliver technology that directly impacts thousands of global employees. You will work directly with software connected to almost all of the systems in Amazon. You will have the opportunity to provide direction to our businesses and guide the design of our systems based on realistic time lines and resource constraints. If you have a passion for making customers happy, we want you here.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Experience communicating with both technical and business audiences
- Background in computer science basics (data structures, sorting/searching algorithms, order analysis)
- Experience with designing, building, and deploying scalable, highly available systems
- Fluency in C++ and/or Java
- Willingness to deeply understand the goals and challenges of informational operations
- Analytical abilities, proven design skills and a track record of delivery
- Experience with data analysis/mining in large scale database environments
- Linux experience
- Lean methodology experience
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply Link-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates