About the Company: India Global Selling team enables cross boarder commerce in India . Our team supports Indian sellers to sell globally and international sellers to list products in India . This is a rare opportunity to be part of a fast growing team that is driving the growth of the amazon.in business and helping transform the way India buys & sells.The team will build solutions to complex cross border selling challenges in fulfillment, listing , payments , returns and adhering to various compliance requirements.
At a strategic level, our development team will be instrumental in shaping the products direction and will be actively involved in defining key product features that impact the business.
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 1+ years
Work Location: Bangalore
· Work closely with senior engineers to design, implement and deploy applications that impact the Amazon.in business with an emphasis on the amazon Seller community
· Own the delivery of an integral piece of a system or application.
· Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
· Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring and development of technical talent.
· Create and execute appropriate project plans, developer test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts
The ideal candidate will be a leader, quick learner and be able to work independently. He/she should be able to operate in a very fast paced environment where time to hit market is super critical. The leader needs to balance technical leadership and savvy with strong business judgment to make the right decisions about technology choices.
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience;
· 1+ years of professional experience in object oriented programming such as Java or C++
· 1+ years experience with Service Oriented Architecture
· 1+ years experience with web technologies: JS, CSS, and HTML
· Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development
· Experience with distributed systems, algorithms and relational databases
· Software development experience in building highly scalable applications
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
· Experience in eCommerce and deep hands-on technical expertise
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Experience working with service oriented architectures and web based solutions.
· Experience with performance optimization on enterprise level software.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy ❤️ VALENTINE’S SALE | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020. with Courses from ₹455 ends Feb. 14.
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons