About the Company: Amazon.com and its subsidiaries are leaders in the online retail industry, enabling customers worldwide (WW) to purchase millions of unique items. The Automated Marketing and Advertising team is specifically chartered with the responsibility of marketing our products, and to drive traffic to Amazon to increase sales. As Amazon.com seeks to increase its presence in many countries with different customer behaviors, one of our biggest challenges is to increase the awareness of our product selection and price to customers, and to make us the premier online shopping company.
Job Profile:Software Development Engineer
Company Name: Amazon Company
Work Location: Bangalore, IN
Exp Needed: 0-4 Yrs
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
About the Job:Amazon’s WW Deals team is looking for experienced, innovative, results-oriented Software Development Engineers. Successful candidates are enthusiastic about web services, e-commerce and capable of translating high-level, ambiguous business goals to working software solutions. You must be comfortable taking initiative and working across teams. Our engineers are top-notch software developers who love working as a team and proactively take the lead whenever necessary. You will work closely with Amazon traffic technology and Amazon core systems to build state of the art web services to provide programmatic access to Amazon features and data.
· Participate in the full development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters
· Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application, and serve as a technical lead on small to midsize complex projects
· Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
· Work closely with the architects to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development
· Builds software solutions where the problem is not well defined. Designs and defines the interaction between the other component pieces
· Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
· Experience in Perl, Java, C++ and object oriented design.
· Linux (or UNIX) background.
· Understanding of relational databases and SQL.
· 0 to 4 years experience in Java based product development
· Experience with large-scale multi-tiered systems and service-oriented architecture.
· Master’s degree or relevant work experience
· Experience developing for mobile devices (IOS, Android)
· A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional, projects
· Will have experience designing and supporting large-scale distributed systems in a production environment
· Ideal candidates will show excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills, with an enthusiastic attitude to support and resolve customer problems.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates