About the Company: Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer
Job ID: 878615
Degree Needed: BS/MS
Work Location: ADCI – Karnataka
Exp Needed: Freshers
· Work closely with senior engineers to design, implement and deploy applications that impact the Amazon.in business with an emphasis on Mobile, Payments, and e-Commerce website development.
· Own the delivery of an integral piece of a system or application.
· Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
· Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring and development of technical talent.
· Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts
Job Description: The ideal candidate will be a leader, quick learner and be able to work independently. He/she should be able to operate in a very fast paced environment where time to hit market is super critical. The candidate will need to balance technical leadership and savvy with strong business judgment to make the right decisions about technology choices.
· BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
· 0 – 2 years of professional experience in object oriented programming such as Java or C++
· 0 – 2 years’ experience with Service Oriented Architecture
· 0 – 2 years’ experience with web technologies: JS, CSS, and HTML
· Experience with performance optimization on enterprise level software
· MS in Computer Science or relevant field
· Strong understanding of web performance
· Excellent grasp of algorithms and data structures
· Outstanding written and communication skills
· Experience communicating with business owners, sometimes across many time zones
· Able to learn large scale, complex systems quickly
· Familiarity with developing and optimizing for mobile platforms.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Infosys Mphasis Nokia Accenture Wipro Repco Home Honeywell