About the Company: Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
Job Profile: Software development Engineer
Job ID: 1004941
Work Location: ADCI HYD 13 SEZ
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
- The Customer Trust & Partner Support (CTPS) organization focuses on creating a trustworthy shopping experience for customers around the world, eliminating the financial motivations for bad actors, protecting brands and ensuring Amazon is a trusted place to launch and grow every brand, building trust, loyalty and providing world-class support for Amazon’s selling partners.
- Our global team consists of software engineers, research scientists, product and program managers, investigators and others. The team wakes up each day driven to ensure our customers and selling partners are confident in the Amazon shopping experience.
- We are looking for a talented Software Engineer with image processing and computer vision experience.
- The candidate will be part of a strong, high performing team that is building a computer vision platform to enrich user experience by bringing down the turnaround time from weeks to seconds using Image processing, computer vision, neural networks, and cutting edge algorithms for text/object detection and recognition. The platform will enable sellers to on-board quickly by automating Seller Identification related processes.
Join our development team to work hard, have fun and make history. As a software vision engineer you will:
· Build robust solutions to some of the challenging text/image detection and recognition problems in computer vision and continuously improve performance of existing algorithms.
· Involve in extensive research and problem solving that spans a number of areas including computer vision, machine learning, image processing, distributed and mobile computing.
· Define systems specs, design and iterate on early prototypes, and help create a novel user experience.
· Maintain substantial knowledge of state-of-the-art principles and theories related to computer vision and also participate in the development of intellectual property.
· Serve as Developer in vision area and work closely with other research engineers, software engineers, product managers and QA personnel to create high quality and highly performing solutions.
· Participate in design reviews , provide feedback on architecture and design issues, as well as integration, performance and scalability.
· Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats and work in a highly collaborative environment that’s more start-up than big company.
· 0-4 years of industry experience
· Passion for building scalable, global, complex systems to solve problems with proven ability to deliver high quality software
· Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and concepts.
· Expert knowledge of Java and C/C++, Linux.
· Experience in building Multi-threading / real-time / high performance applications
· Good background in network protocols
· Innovative and creative with Web technologies to build high performing websites and web services.
· Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment.
· BS or MS in Computer Science or in a relevant Engineering discipline.
– Excellent communication and analytical skills
– Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
– Experience in any of the following will be beneficial
— Cloud-based deployment and operation
— Service-oriented architectures
— Common Enterprise Integration Patterns
Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link-Click Here