About the Company: Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, with 750,000 employees. It focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Microsoft
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer
Job ID: 1026633
Work Location: ADCI – Tamil Nadu
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.E/M.Tech
· Candidates applying should have:
· Excellent programming skills in either C, C++ or Java
· Strong fundamentals in core Computer Science areas – Data Structures and Algorithms, OO Design, CS Fundamentals, Programming Skills,
· Strong Knowledge of good SDLC principles
· Creatively use their tech skills to solve business problems
· Linux system development experience is a plus.
· Java, J2EE experience is a plus
· Work in enterprise-level scalable systems is a plus
· Equally important to these specific skills are a candidate’s ability to:
· Quickly adapt to new development environments and changing business requirements
· Learn new systems
· Create reliable/maintainable code, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult problems
· The ability to communicate clearly and concisely both written and orally is a key competency as is demonstrable skill as a self-starter
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about delivering a world-class Kindle experience to our customers.
B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.E/M.Tech degree in computer science or related fields, or equivalent experience, is required
Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link-Click here
Are you from ECE/EEE/EIE Branch and Looking to get Placed in Core company? If yes, Then join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch)
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons