About the Company: Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer
Company Name: Amazon
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Degree Needed: BS/MS/B.E/B.Tech
- The India Consumer Business (ICB) Technology team builds products and services that solve unique customer needs in Amazon’s fastest growing marketplace. Imagine building platforms that enables Amazon to offer lowest price and earth’s biggest selection to customers. Would you like to be part of a team that accelerates India first global innovation on customer discounts and affordability initiatives? We are seeking Software Development Engineers excited by the opportunity to work with multiple Amazon platforms and leverage data science to experiment bold new initiatives.
- Our engineers own the complete consumer and seller experience for Amazon India, work on a wide range of technologies (including AWS and EC2) and build and operate highly scalable, low latency products and services. We are solving last mile engineering challenges around Promotion Setup & Discovery, Customer experience, Category team experience, Seller experience and more.
- If you are looking for an opportunity to build creative technology solutions that positively impact hundreds of millions of international customers, and relish large ownership and diverse technologies, join our team today! You will be instrumental in shaping the product direction and will be actively involved in defining key product features that impact the business. You will work with Sr.Engineers at Amazon to evolve the design of the products owned by this team. You will be responsible to set up and hold a high software quality bar as part of our highly technical team of Software Engineers.
· Work closely with senior engineers to design, implement and deploy applications that impact the Amazon.in business with an emphasis on Mobile, Payments, and e-Commerce website development.
· Own the delivery of an integral piece of a system or application.
· Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
· Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring and development of technical talent.
· Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts
· The ideal candidate will be a leader, quick learner and be able to work independently. He/she should be able to operate in a very fast-paced environment where time to hit the market is supercritical.
· The candidate will need to balance technical leadership and savvy with strong business judgment to make the right decisions about technology choices.
· BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
· 0 – 2 years of professional experience in object oriented programming such as Java or C++
· 0 – 2 years’ experience with Service Oriented Architecture
· 0 – 2 years’ experience with web technologies: JS, CSS, and HTML
· Experience with performance optimization on enterprise level software
· MS in Computer Science or relevant field
· Strong understanding of web performance
· Excellent grasp of algorithms and data structures
· Outstanding written and communication skills
· Experience communicating with business owners, sometimes across many time zones
· Able to learn large scale, complex systems quickly
· Familiarity with developing and optimizing for mobile platforms.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here