Amazon Freshers Recruitment As Software Dev Engineer: Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook
Job Profile: Software Dev Engineer I
Job ID: 1031421
Work Location: ADCI – Karnataka
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Job Description: Amazon has come a long way since opening on the World Wide Web in July 1995. Today, we operate retail websites in multiple countries across geographies, offering products in many categories (books, media, digital, electronics etc.) worldwide, and we still like to work hard, have fun and make history! The Amazon.com brand has become synonymous with a superior level of convenience, selection, low prices, and customer service. We are looking for Fresh College Graduate or software engineers with less than 1 year of Software engineering experience involving solving complex problems.
Key Responsibilities include:-
· Ability to code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems,
· Understand basic Algorithm fundamentals
· Development of code in object oriented languages like C++ and java and build large scale robust distributed systems
Candidates for this role must have:
· A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
· Proven educational track record with sound data structure and algorithm knowledge
· Preferred Qualifications:
· Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or Engineering
· Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
· Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
· Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
· Experience in optimization mathematics (linear programming, nonlinear optimization)
· Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
· Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
· Previous technical internship(s) preferred.
Apply before the link Expires for Amazon Freshers Recruitment As Software Dev Engineer.
Are you from ECE/EEE/EIE Branch and Looking to get Placed in Core company? If yes, Then join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch)
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons