About the Company: Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Profile: Device Associate
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/B.Sc
Exp Needed: Freshers
A Device Associate’s primary responsibility is to execute test case instructions and report discrepancies. A DA is also responsible for successful and on time delivery of results.
Role & Responsibility
• Execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the Fire OS platform and Fire OS products.
• Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
• Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds / releases.
• Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
• Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
• Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
• Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s
· Graduate or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
· Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
· Ability to understand test cases and execute them
· Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
· Strong organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and be able to synthesize the results
· Strong communication skills
1. Experience of testing consumer devices will be a plus.
2. B.S or M.S is preferred.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates