About the Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Official Website: www.amazon.com
Job Profile: Cloud Support Associate
Exp Needed: 0-2 Yrs
Job Description: The AWS Support team is seeking engineers that enjoy solving problems, working with customers, and have technical backgrounds from a variety of different fields including Linux/Windows Systems Administration, Database design and Optimization, BigData Analysis, Network Administration, and Dev-ops.(Learn DevOps: CI/CD with Jenkins pipelines, Maven, Gradle: Build continuous integration, continuous delivery and DevOps pipelines)
- You will be surrounded by people that are incredibly smart and passionate about cloud computing and believe that world class support is critical to customer success.
- Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
- Interact with leading technologists around the world
- Work directly with Amazon Web Service Engineers to help reproduce and resolve customer issues
- Leverage your day to day experiences to provide feedback to internal AWS teams on how our customers use our services
- Drive customer communication during critical eventsBasic Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA with an aggregate of 65%
- Degree Pass out from 2016/2017 Batch
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills
- Self-starter who is excited about technology
- Troubleshooting / Support experience
- Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc)
- Programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)(Learn Complete Java Masterclass: Learn to master Java 8 core development step-by-step)
- Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /SQL Database (Learn SQL-The Complete SQL Bootcamp : Become an expert at SQL!)
- Exposure to Cloud computing
Apply Link-Click HereUdemy ❤️ VALENTINE’S SALE | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020. with Courses from ₹455 ends Feb. 14.
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons