About the Company: Amazon.com, Inc., doing business like Amazon, is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company based in Seattle, Washington, that was founded by Jeff Bezos on July 5, 1994.
Job Profile: Tech Ops Associate
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
· Understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux. Should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns, etc.
· Should be well versed in xml, Regex, Linux commands and Sql queries needed to execute the task successfully
· Ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues. Should have an eye for detail and escalate exceptions in a timely manner. Should be able to communicate issues/feature requests with required details
· Should have good documentation skills and should contribute to maintenance of SOPs
· Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
· Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
· Engineering from good school
· Basic Linux Basic SQL commands
· Basic knowledge about web(html,xml)
· Regular Expression
· Trouble Shooting ability
· Excellent Data Accuracy skills
· Excellent Analytical ability
· Knowledge of VBA script
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates