Amazon Freshers Recruitment Hiring 2020: Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer I
Job ID: 1005317
Work Location: ADCI – Karnataka
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
- The Amazon.com Outbound Marketing team is looking for a smart and motivated software development engineer to join the Communication Customer Experience team. We are a high-energy and innovative group that drives hundreds of millions of dollars in sales on Amazon.com. Our team strives to deliver highly relevant, personalized marketing communications to Amazon customers through different channels like email, SMS, push etc.
- As a member of our team you will interact closely with other Consumer marketing technology and retail customer experience teams. You will own the look and feel of messages delivered to customers through multiple channels, and strive to constantly improve them. You will create the right environment for customers to usefully engage with outbound marketing content by knowing their implicit and explicit preferences. You will also provide a consistent and seamless experience for customers to interact with marketing communication across all devices and platforms that they use.
- If you like solving hard problems, wearing multiple hats, and like working with people that do the same, we invite you to apply. In joining our team, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary, great benefits, a creative and comfortable work environment, and the exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and growing technology company.
· Participate in the full development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters
· Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application, and serve as a technical lead on small to midsize complex projects
· Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
· Work closely with the architects to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development
· Builds software solutions where the problem is not well defined. Designs and defines the interaction between the other component pieces
· Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C++, Java, or C#
· Mobile website/app development experience
· Proven results-oriented person with a delivery focus
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work well with people and be both highly motivated and motivating
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Experience with machine learning and/or statistical analysis a plus
Apply Before the link Expires for Amazon Freshers Recruitment
Apply link-Click Here