About the Company: Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies along with Google, Apple and Facebook.
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer
Job ID: 824959
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 years
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/BS/MS
Work Location: ADCI – Karnataka
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Job Description: If you are looking for an opportunity to build creative technology solutions that positively impact hundreds of millions of international customers, and relish large ownership and diverse technologies, join our team today! You will be instrumental in shaping the product direction and will be actively involved in defining key product features that impact the business. You will work with Sr.Engineers at Amazon to evolve the design of the products owned by this team. You will be responsible to set up and hold a high software quality bar as part of our highly technical team of Software Engineers.
· Work closely with senior engineers to design, implement and deploy applications that impact the Amazon.in business with an emphasis on Mobile, Payments, and e-Commerce website development.
· Own the delivery of an integral piece of a system or application.
· Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
· Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring and development of technical talent.
· Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts
Desired Candidate Profile:
- The ideal candidate will be a leader, quick learner and be able to work independently.
- He/she should be able to operate in a very fast paced environment where time to hit market is super critical.
- The candidate will need to balance technical leadership and savvy with strong business judgment to make the right decisions about technology choices.
· BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
· 0 – 2 years of professional experience in object oriented programming such as Java or C++
· 0 – 2 years’ experience with Service Oriented Architecture
· 0 – 2 years’ experience with web technologies: JS, CSS, and HTML
· Experience with performance optimization on enterprise level software
· MS in Computer Science or relevant field
· Strong understanding of web performance
· Excellent grasp of algorithms and data structures
· Outstanding written and communication skills
· Experience communicating with business owners, sometimes across many time zones
· Able to learn large scale, complex systems quickly
· Familiarity with developing and optimizing for mobile platforms.
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates