About the Company: Amazon’s Customer Service team is top ranked for developing solutions because we are passionate about our customers and giving our Associates all the high quality tools needed to provide world class care. We are seeking Software Engineers deeply committed to ensuring that our thousands of agents worldwide will have the high volume and high availability systems needed to support retail, merchant, digital, and Kindle product lines.
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Hyderabad
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
· Experience communicating with both technical and business audiences
· Background in computer science basics (data structures, sorting/searching algorithms, order analysis)
· Experience with designing, building, and deploying scalable, highly available systems
· Willingness to deeply understand the goals and challenges of informational operations
· Analytical abilities, proven design skills and a track record of delivery
· Experience with data analysis/mining in large scale database environments
· Linux experience
· Lean methodology experience
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates
Fuel Your Curiosity, Creativity and Career with Classes in Design, Business, and More. Join More Than 7 Million Creators Learning with Skillshare. Start Your 2 Free Months Now! 7M+ students. On-Demand. Free classes. Taught by Experts. No commitments. Projects included.