About the Company: Amazon.com a place where builders can build. We hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Job Profile: Device Associate
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Chennai
Job Description:A Device Associate’s primary responsibility is to execute test case instructions and report discrepancies. A DA is also responsible for successful and on time delivery of results.
• Execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the Kindle platform and Kindle software products.
• Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
• Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds / releases.
• Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
• Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
• Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
• Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s
- B.E. IT, ECE & EEE, B.Tech,B.Sc.,
- A graduate in quantitative fields such as science and engineering
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
- Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required
- High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential