About the Company: Amazon.com a place where builders can build. We hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location Hyderabad
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- The SDE is expected to have good understanding of distributed computing, should have strong data structures, algorithm and coding skills.
- We are seeking Software Development Engineer excited by this opportunity. If this sounds interesting, we’d love to hear from you!
- You will get chance to enhance and re-architect one of the world’s biggest Customer Service Chat Platform. This platform serves millions of customers every month across all geographies.
- You will also get chance to innovate and simplify the Customer Service Email Routing Platform used by 100+ teams in Amazon across all geographies. The platform has 20,000 Email Queues currently and route ~300K emails every day.
- Team is building up a live language translation medium in both Email and Chat channels which will enable English speaking Associates to handle and resolve the German and other international customers queries and issues.
- You will also be part of creating disruptive Amazon Customer Service Automated Help solution which can predict customer issues leveraging AI and machine learning, and proactively provide relevant self service options.
- The ownership areas of the team provide unique opportunity with direct exposure to both Retail Customers and the Customer Service associates.
Basic Qualifications : A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- Eager to learn and learn fast, enjoy a fast paced environment
- Self-directed, demonstrate leadership potential and a team player
- Proven ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
- Experience with scalable distributed systems and service oriented architectures
- Practical experience with engineering best practices
- Driven to provide the best customer experience via technology
- Ability to drive innovation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Masters’ degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Preparing for Off Campus Jobs or College Placement drives? Click Here to Join Campus Jobs Premium Course which contains 700+ Video lessons, 200+ Programming Questions & 10,000+ Practice Questions
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Get Fresher Jobs from Top Companies Like Microsoft, Nokia, Accenture, Cognizant, Titan, Tata Motors etc.-Click Here To Register Now