About the Company: Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer
Job ID: 885474
Work Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.S/M.S
Exp Needed: 0-2 Yrs
- The IN Accounting Engineering team is responsible for building relevant systems & workflows that automates & simplifies the booking of Financial / Accounting events from all Amazon India business launches.
- Typically the scope of Financial / Account event starts post the collection of money from transactions on / for Amazon.
- All platform systems that handles the collected money and account them at Amazon Internally will be part of the team’s scope. Team is also partner for India Finance team to driving FinTech projects for Financial Automation.
- Team builds requires systetms and services for driving the same. Account Engineering team is looking for the smart, talented engineers with strong technical background to build the next generation platform that is configuration driven, self-service capable, to serve the fast growing needs of various businesses at Amazon.
- These systems play a critical role in enabling the business to launch on time, and handling real time business events and translate them into financial events that could then be persisted onto Financial Systems within Amazon.
- As an engineer here, you will be part of a team of high performing engineers to build, scale, monitor, and optimize the platforms that processes these business and financial events.
- You will interface with several teams including Fulfilment Services, Fee,Taxes. Retail Systems, Marketplace Systems, Digital Systems, Amazon Web Services, Financial Systems, Accounting and Operations.
- Our mission is to provide a world-class customer experience using scalable and robust software, so the challenges and opportunities span both the business and technical realms.
- A successful candidate will be a self-starter and fast learner with an established background in developing high volume and highly available services, strong technical ability, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a dynamic fast paced environment.
· 0-2 years of experience in building successful software systems
· A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
· The ability to take convert raw requirements into good design while exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs
· Good understanding of at least some of the modern programming language (Java ) and open-source technologies (Linux, oracle ).
· Excellence in technical communication.
· Has experience in mentoring other software developers.
· BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
· Experience developing service oriented architectures and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
· Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality
· Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
· Expertise in delivering high-quality, innovative application
· Strong desire to build, sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
· Excellent written communication and verbal agility are strong assets
· – Prior experience with building and supporting live high-volume transaction processing systems
– Familiarity with RDBMS
– XML, ion and Web Service concepts
– Agile development methodologies
– Familiarity with UNIX or Linux systems.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates