About the Company: Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies along with Google, Apple, and Facebook
Job Profile: Support Associate
Degree Needed: B.Sc/BCA/B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/MSc
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Chennai
(Ad)-Your perfect resume is waiting for you. Build your resume now with MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
- The Alexa Communications team’s mission is to bring people closer together by enabling customers to use their Alexa-powered devices for convenient, natural, and expressive conversations with family and friends.
- It’s still day 1 for our team and we want you to help us shape the future of voice-enabled technologies by raising the bar for operational performance and customer support across our organization.
- Are you someone who’s comfortable wearing many hats? Do you dive deep to identify issues and provide faster resolution for the customer? Do you enjoy leveraging technology to automate daily operational activities? If so, we’re looking for you!
- As a Support Associate in the Alexa Comms Ops team, you will act as the primary resolver for customer issues. You will work directly with our development teams and Customer Service team to identify and troubleshoot customer issues.
- You will become the subject matter expert for developing and maintaining SOPs to be followed by your peers.
- This is a great opportunity to join Amazon’s world-class technical team, working with really smart and self-driven engineers. You will be a major contributor in providing a better customer experience to millions of users worldwide.
As a Support Associate, your key responsibilities will include:
1.Gain understanding of Alexa Communications services, product features, and internal operational processes.
2.Follow SOPs to troubleshoot incoming tickets, identify root causes, and provide fast resolution.
3.Document and escalate software/service defects to development teams.
4. Perform trend-analysis and identify common pain points.
5.Develop and maintain SOPs and Runbooks for debugging common customer scenarios.
6.Improve support processes, communication (e.g., calendar, templates), and metrics (e.g., productivity, time to resolution , etc).
B.SC, BCA, B.E
• Strong in both written and verbal English.
• A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory
• Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, Firefox etc. are required.
• Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required
• High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
B.E., B.Tech – M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc.
• Basic knowledge on Linux commands and Command Line interface would be an added advantage.
• Good communication skills
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group