About the Company: Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer I
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-18 Months
Work Location: Hyderabad
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Job Description: Software Development Engineer- We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer who can build innovative & mission critical system software applications & tools. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products. You will be responsible for delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
• Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
• Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
• Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
• Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Candidates must have a Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
• 0-18 months of experience in a Software Development role
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
• Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
• Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates