Amazon Distribution Off Campus Details:
About Amazon: Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Company Name: Amazon Distribution
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer I
Job ID: 1393148
Work Location: ADCI – Karnataka
Experience Required: 0-1 Yrs
B2B market in India is large untapped opportunity. AmazonDistribution.in is an offering from Amazon to tap into this huge business opportunity and delight the business customers who have not been served well by the existing solutions. If you like to swim in uncharted territories then this is your opportunity to solve problems that no one has attempted to solve before. We work like a well-funded, high octane start up driven by the passion to bring the amazon experience to our business customers.
At a strategic level, our development team will be instrumental in shaping the product direction and will be actively involved in defining key product features that impact the business.
· Work closely with senior engineers to design, implement and deploy applications that impact the Amazon.in business with an emphasis on Payments, Customer Account Management, Merchant platform and e-Commerce website development
· Own the delivery of an integral piece of a system or application.
· Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
· Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring and development of technical talent.
· Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts
· Contribute intellectual property through patents
The ideal candidate will be a leader, quick learner and be able to work independently. He/she should be able to operate in a very fast paced environment where time to hit market is super critical. The leader needs to balance technical leadership and savvy with strong business judgment to make the right decisions about technology choices.
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience;
· 0-1.5 years of Software Development experience;
· Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
· Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development
· Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
· Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
· Software development experience in building highly scalable applications
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
· Experience in eCommerce and Deep hands-on technical expertise
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Experience working with service oriented architectures and web based solutions.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here