Amazon Advertising Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Company: Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Company Name: Amazon
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Advertiser Support Associate, CS Sponsored Ads
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: Any Graduates
Job summary for Amazon Advertising Freshers Recruitment
The Advertising Support Associate provides exceptional support to Advertisers and acts as the primary interface between Amazon and its Advertisers. The associate will be responsible for providing accurate solutions to the issues raised by the Advertisers in a timely manner. An Advertising support associate is expected to resolve the Advertiser’s queries, address any system issues, drive process improvements and contribute to a healthy team environment while meeting the goals on KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
Key job responsibilities include Amazon Advertising Freshers Recruitment
The Advertising Support Associate
• empowers self-service Advertisers with the right assistance at the right time to enable them to confidently and effectively grow their business with Amazon. These effective support interactions address immediate issues and unlock future business opportunity.
• is in charge of handling inbound email, phone and chat contacts from self-service Advertisers and uses best judgement, research and probing questions to understand the Advertisers’ issue, uses knowledge and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) guidance to provide prompt and accurate solutions to the issues raised by the Advertiser
• uses strong interpersonal skills to maintain fluent conversations with Advertisers.
• maintains a positive and professional demeanour always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing difficult issues.
• demonstrates excellent time-management skills while using departmental resources, tool, policies and procedures.
• proactively reports operational challenges to manager/team lead and escalates to the right contacts.
• contributes to a positive work environment and proactively aids teammates with difficult contacts as needed.
A day in the life
The Advertising Support Associate plays an exciting and important role for Amazon by consulting with the Advertisers to resolve their queries/concerns and unblocking them and anticipates their needs and offers recommendations to grow their business
About the team
The Advertising Support Team is Customer obsessed and takes pride in providing exceptional support to the Amazon Advertiser. We are a cohesive and inclusive team and display the Amazon Leadership Principles in everything we do.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS required for Amazon Advertising Freshers Recruitment
• Bachelor Degree (Preferably B.Tech/B.Com)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills – English
• Ability to communicate ideas using simple language
• Ability to guide and maintain conversations. Demonstrate active listening and strong interpersonal skills. Confidence in using probing questions to gain insights.
• Demonstrate confidence and expertise through tone of voice (phone) or word choice (chat/email)
• Ability to draw conclusion from multiple data points
• Attention to detail, strong website navigation, research skills
• Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
• Good working knowledge of MS Office- Excel.
• Quick Learner, actively seek to expand knowledge and develop expertise
• Proven ability to work productively and efficiently in an independent setting.
• Global perspective and understanding of business concepts and objectives.
• Willing to work in a diverse atmosphere and contribute to an inclusive culture.
• Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
• Adheres to the provided schedule in a 24/7 environment including night shifts (rotational), shifts are decided based on business requirement with rotational 2 consecutive day off and a 5-day working week (working weekends might be required)
• Ability to work in a virtual role
• Strong technical and analytical aptitude.
• Excellent data management skill
• 0-2 years of Experience in Digital Marketing / Advertising, Sales, Consultation, Contact Center or ITES (Information Technology Enabled Services) industry.
This is a Virtual Role and requires a home work area that
o Is free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
o Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better from a reliable provider.
o Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider.
Candidates who are based in the below locations should only apply:
o Tamil Nadu
o Uttar Pradesh
o West Bengal
Apply Before the link Expires for Amazon Advertising Freshers Recruitment.