About the Company: Amada Co. Ltd. is a large Japanese manufacturer of metal processing equipment & machinery based in Kanagawa. The company is headed by Mitsuo Okamoto. The company manufactures metal cutting, forming, shearing, and punching machines
Website : www.amadaindia.co.in
Qualification : Diploma
Eligible Branch : Mechatronics, Electrical, Electronics and Mechanical.
Position : Junior Engineer – Service
Eligibility criteria for students to attend campus interview,
1. Specialized in Mechatronics / Electricals / Electronics / Mechanical stream
2. Should be from 2017-2018 pass out batch
3. Should have successfully cleared all the papers/subjects of entire course before joining with minimum 70% aggregate
4. Good communication skill and pleasing personality
Note : Upon selection, candidates must compulsorily work with company for a minimum period of 3 years and sign an agreement to this effect.
Other requirements : Physically fit and be ready to travel extensively
Work location : Mumbai / Pune (should know local languages)
Month of joining : Month of August 2018
Job Profile :
They are hiring for Junior Engineers who will be working in Service department. They will be responsible for carrying out machine installation and service / break down activity of the machines at customer place. This will require the Engineer to travel extensively on daily basis and involves physical work.
Salary & Benefits:
The details of benefits that selected employees will be eligible are as given below –
1. Candidates so selected will be offered Annual Compensation of Rs. 2,50,000/-. This includes statutory benefits like Gratuity, Provident Fund etc.
2. In addition to the above, they will be covered under Group Personal accident insurance with sum insurance of Rs. 5,00,000/-.
3. Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of six months and once they are confirmed in service, they will eligible Group Mediclaim Insurance with sum insurance of Rs. 2,00,000/-.
We are also having very attractive benefit schemes like variable incentive, Car policy, leave policy etc which are designed to motivate employees to the maximum possible extent and ensure work life balance.
Documents Required (Original & photocopies) :
2)HSC Marksheet if applicable
4)Photo ID proof (Licence/College ID/Passport etc.)
Candidates can apply to this drive and attend the drive at following venue on 9 February 2018.
Learn Java, Python, Web Development, Data Science or Any other Technical skills using Udemy. Click Here to Join a Course and Start Learning
To Apply: Click here
Pimpri Chinchwad College Of Engineering(PCCOE),
Near Akurdi Railway Station Road,
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates