About the Company: Altran Technologies, SA is a global innovation and engineering consulting firm founded in 1982 in France by Alexis Kniazeff and Hubert Martigny. Altran operates primarily in high technology and innovation consultancy, which account for nearly 75% of its turnover
Degree Needed: B.E / B. Tech / M.E / M. Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc (IT)
Batch Eligible: 2016/2017/2018/2019 passouts
Experience: 0-1 Year
Job Title : Trainee
Shift: US Shift
- Trainees will get a stipend of INR 16,000/- during training period of 12 months.
- Company will provide free pick-up & drop in Delhi-NCR.
- Candidates will go through Voice and Accent training and product specific training before they start handling technical cases.
- In case of regularization post successful completion of 12 months training the starting package will be INR 3.3 lakhs per annum with designation of Associate Network Engineer.
Mandatory skills –
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Should be comfortable with US Shift Timings (Night Shift).
- Knowledge on networking
- Fairly conversant with networking fundamentals:
- Routing Protocols
- TCP/ IP and IRQs
- Basic operating systems related to networking
Candidate Profile –
- Candidates should be 2017/2018 pass outs. Undergraduates are not eligible.
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (US Shifts).
- Should be willing to work on voice based technical support.
- Candidates will be paid a fixed stipend during the training period.
- After successful completion of training, candidates may get regularized subject to performance & open positions.
- Candidates who have appeared in last 6 months are not eligible.
Interview Date: 22-Jun-19
Start learning data science today! Become A Data Science Expert! 28 courses. 780+ exercises. Click Here to Enroll for Free
Timing: 10:00 AM -2:00 PM
Venue: ALTRAN -Tower 5 Ground Floor Unitech Infospace, Central Park Resorts Rd, Central Park II, Sector 48, Gurugram, Haryana 122018
More Info-Click Here