Altair Off Campus Recruitment: Altair Engineering Inc. is an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Troy, Michigan. They provide product design and engineering, enterprise services, data analytics, IoT and cloud computing. Altair was founded by James R Scapa, George Christ, and Mark Kistner in 1985.
Job Profile: Software QA Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
CAE validation Intern will assist the CAE validation Engineer in testing and evaluation of various functionalities of Altair Seam product. The functionalities include model import and export, model creation, Analysis setup, model editing, solver execution and post-processing. He or she will work with software product development team, creating models and automated scripts that allow product development teams to perform automated regression testing and identify issues in the software.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create overall QA plans and test case documents.
- Review and finalize test plans in conjunction with SI Manager and program Manager.
- Create model files for testing.
- Carry out Functionality, Usability and Performance testing of Altair Seam software.
- Report and Validate defects and enhancements in Altair Seam software.
- Add new tests for functional areas that currently do not have any automation
- Create, maintain, and report execution of automated test cases.
- Work with development and Automation team to resolve queries relating to product use cases.
- Review all documentation & tutorials for Altair Seam software.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Basic course for NVH completed
- Basic High frequency domain course or knowledge about the same.
- Candidates who have an enthusiastic “can do” attitude and eagerness to learn and develop their skills.
- Exposure or knowledge of programming/Scripting language is plus.
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
Apply Before the link Expires for Altair Off Campus Recruitment.