Altair Hiring Freshers Details:
About Altair: Altair is a global technology company that provides software and cloud solutions in the areas of data analytics, product development, and high-performance computing (HPC). Altair enables organizations in nearly every industry to compete more effectively in a connected world, while creating a more sustainable future. With more than 3,000 engineers, scientists and creative thinkers in 25 countries, we help solve our customer’s toughest challenges and deliver unparalleled service, helping the innovators innovate, drive better decisions, and turn today’s problems into tomorrow’s opportunities.
Company Name: Altair
Company Location: Bangalore Urban, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Digital Marketing Intern
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: Any Degree
Do you like a challenge, are you a complex thinker who likes to solve problems? If so, then you might be the new Altairian we are searching for. At Altair, your curiosity matters. We pride ourselves on a business culture that enables open, creative thinking, and we deeply value our employees and their contributions towards our clients’ success, as well as our own.
Altair seeks a results-driven digital marketing intern who will help execute the company’s digital marketing strategy.
This person, reporting to the Digital Marketing Analyst, will support global multi-channel campaigns that will directly guide the digital presence of Altair to impact the bottom line and contribute in delivering the company’s business objectives. The role provides a unique opportunity to collaborate on a team that is open, entrepreneurial, passionate, and above all fun!
Are you a self-starter that is interested in digital marketing and looking for experience on Google analytical tools? This is a results-driven role and requires someone who possesses excellent time management skills. Also, you should enjoy collaborating cross functionally with the desire to produce outstanding campaigns.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for On-page SEO activities and create title tags and meta tags for the websites.
- Assist in Keyword discovery and content optimization.
- Optimize blog content with the right keywords and relevant links and meta tags.
- Analyze the website and identify SEO opportunities. Get an experience to work in SEO tools like SEMrush, HubSpot and Google Analytics.
- Optimize YouTube videos with SEO friendly titles and description. Identify new YouTube marketing opportunities.
- Implement a Quora marketing strategy by regularly answering industry/ product related questions and improving engagement and brand awareness.
- Analyse and prepare website performance reports.
- Create and implement Google Ads PPC campaigns.
What You Will Need:
- Currently working on or recently graduated with a Marketing degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fast learner with good analytical skills.
- Familiarity with all the social media platforms
- Interest to work as an intern for 6/12 months.
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
Apply Before the link Expires for Altair Hiring Freshers
Apply Link- Click here to Apply for Altair Hiring Freshers