About Altair (Nasdaq: ALTR): Altair is a global technology company that provides software and cloud solutions in the areas of product development, high performance computing (HPC) and data intelligence. Altair enables organizations across broad industry segments to compete more effectively in a connected world while creating a more sustainable future. To learn more, please visit www.altair.com.
Job Profile: Software QA Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/ B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
• Mechanical Engineer: B E/ BTech in Mechanical, Industrial Engineering or related field
• Sound knowledge of CAD/CAM/CAE
• Knowledge of testing software is desirable
• Sound knowledge of manufacturing processes like Molding, 3D printing, etc is required
• Scripting knowledge is added advantage
• Desire to learn scripting and automation tools
• Familiarity with Operating Systems such as Windows, UNIX/Linux and Mac systems is desired
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Testing the new features in the product
• Creation of Test plan and all relevant documents
• Work with developers and Automation team to resolve the queries relating to product use cases.
• Review all documentation and Tutorials
• Create and maintain automated tests using scripts and various tools.
• Keep the tests up to date throughout the development cycle by modifying them as and when necessary
• Report the status/results of the automated tests
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates