About the Company: Altair ProductDesign is a global, multi-disciplinary product development consultancy of more than 700 designers, engineers, scientists, and creative thinkers. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Altair Engineering, Inc. (www.altair.com), this cross-functional organization is best known for its leadership in combining human and machine creativity to fuel innovation, automate processes, and develop new methods. Altair ProductDesign firmly advocates a user-centered, team-based design approach, and utilizes proprietary simulation and optimization technologies to help clients bring innovative, profitable products to market faster.
Job Title: Project Trainee- Manufacturing Solutions
Official Website: www.altair-india.in
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
- An intern is supposed to learn the software initially for a certain time period. After which he/she needs to execute Projects/ Benchmarks and be the technical support for handling customers queries.
- Job Location: Bangalore/Delhi
- Role Description:
- Projects primarily include Process Simulation of Manufacturing process like sheet metal forming, Casting and extrusion process.
- Understand and adapt to handle CAE support activities for Manufacturing processes (such as Sheet metal forming, metal casting, Injection Molding, 3D Printing and Metal/Polymer extrusion)
- Handling training sessions and giving software demos to clients as per requirement
- Benchmarking against production results observed in tool rooms using Altair suite of products and work with sales and presales team for technical support activities
- Candidate should have a Bachelors or Master’s degree In Tool Engineering or Tool Design from NTTF / GT&TC or similar institution
- Should have good knowledge and interest on Manufacturing process and Tool Design concepts
- Basics of Finite Element Analysis, Theory of elasticity and plasticity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Highly energetic and self-motivated
- Flexibility to adapt to new projects and learn our CAE products as per the requirement and execute the projects
- Should be a good team member, work with Sales, Presales and technical support teams. Detail and results oriented; capable of meeting predefined goals
- Knowledge of MS office tools such as Power Point, Word and Excel
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here