About the Company: Altair ProductDesign is a global, multi-disciplinary product development consultancy of more than 700 designers, engineers, scientists, and creative thinkers. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Altair Engineering, Inc. (www.altair.com), this cross-functional organization is best known for its leadership in combining human and machine creativity to fuel innovation, automate processes, and develop new methods. Altair ProductDesign firmly advocates a user-centered, team-based design approach, and utilizes proprietary simulation and optimization technologies to help clients bring innovative, profitable products to market faster.
Job Title: Project Trainee- Manufacturing Solutions
Official Website: www.altair-india.in
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
- An intern is supposed to learn the software initially for a certain time period. After which he/she needs to execute Projects/ Benchmarks and be the technical support for handling customers queries.
- Job Location: Bangalore/Delhi
- Role Description:
- Projects primarily include Process Simulation of Manufacturing process like sheet metal forming, Casting and extrusion process.
- Understand and adapt to handle CAE support activities for Manufacturing processes (such as Sheet metal forming, metal casting, Injection Molding, 3D Printing and Metal/Polymer extrusion)
- Handling training sessions and giving software demos to clients as per requirement
- Benchmarking against production results observed in tool rooms using Altair suite of products and work with sales and presales team for technical support activities
- Candidate should have a Bachelors or Master’s degree In Tool Engineering or Tool Design from NTTF / GT&TC or similar institution
- Should have good knowledge and interest on Manufacturing process and Tool Design concepts
- Basics of Finite Element Analysis, Theory of elasticity and plasticity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Highly energetic and self-motivated
- Flexibility to adapt to new projects and learn our CAE products as per the requirement and execute the projects
- Should be a good team member, work with Sales, Presales and technical support teams. Detail and results oriented; capable of meeting predefined goals
- Knowledge of MS office tools such as Power Point, Word and Excel
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates