Alstom Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
About Alstom: Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide.
Work Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job Profile: Software Engineer Trainee
Experience Required: Freshers
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
- As a Software Designer, you will deliver software modules by ensuring detailed design and implementation of those modules.
- You will interface with Software Architect, Software designers and V&V designers and support program towards QCD commitments.
- Contribute to the elaboration of Sw specification & architecture, in collaboration with the Sw.architect
- Perform development of Sw modules:
- Perform the Sw modules detailed design & coding
- Set up the Sw development tool chain
- Prepare and perform Sw module tests and verifications of his / her deliverables
(“Designer” tests), prior to the ones formally performed by a dedicated V&V team
(depending on Safety Integrity Level and associated Product development organization)
- Put the Sw workproduct under configuration management according to product
Configuration Management Plan
- Support the Sw and Sw integration, together with the integrator to Sustain of the Sw
- Keep informed of the evolution of technologies through techno watch
- Contribute to TIS standardization by reusing existing solutions or by implementing reusable
- Keep a strong link with the Sw architect, Hw designer, RAMS and V&V departments, through the
whole Sw design cycle
- Apply processes and standards
- Contribute to continuous improvement (RoE: Return on Experience, process,)
Qualifications & Skills:
EDUCATION: Bachelor/Post Graduate in Engineering – IT, CS, ECE & EEE or Equivalent
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and able to guide, influence and convince others in a matrix organization
- Outstanding Technical leader with proven track record in managing multi software programs towards successful delivery.
- Be Innovative and demonstrate to peers and implement in creation of Reference Libraries, reusable codes, and model based developments
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and able to guide, influence and convince others in a matrix organization.
- Team Player with prior experience in working with European customer is not mandatory but preferable
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE
- IT Skills: Python, XSLT , C#,.Net
- Location for the role? Travel? If yes, how much (%): Bangalore
- Contract Type/ Bonus (OPTIONAL)
Apply Before the link Expires for Alstom Off Campus Drive Hiring.