Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: Alphaserve Technologies® is a global provider of digital IT services to firms in the financial, professional services, healthcare, and media verticals. In July 2020, the company was acquired by Eze Castle Integration with the goal of delivering to clients unmatched access to innovative technology solutions that drive business transformation. Eze Castle Integration + Alphaserve now deliver solutions to 800 forward-thinking organizations around the world, allowing them to reach new performance levels through innovative technology and business transformations.”
Job Description: The full-time position is open for an experienced Data engineer that will support several of our client’s systems. Client satisfaction is our primary objective; all available positions are customer-facing requiring EXCELLENT communication and people skills. A positive attitude, rigorous work habits and professionalism in the workplace are a must. Fluency in English, both written and verbal are required.
Job Profile: Junior Software Developer – Data QA
Company Name: Alphaserve Technologies
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
- Assist design, develop, test, and deploy data quality processes.
- Collaborate with business users to identify attributes that require data quality and corresponding business rules.
- Contributes to corporate data management best practices and implementation methodologies.
- Strong communication, analytical, and troubleshoot skills
- Should be able to enter data manually.
- To continuously improve on their knowledge around information security as it relates to their job and identifying and preventing phishing attempts.
- 0 to 3 years of experience with strong database background
- Strong understanding of data quality best practices and concepts.
- Experience in data profiling and data quality analysis preferred
- Should be able to analyze problem and provide solution.
- Should have exposure in writing SQL Queries in any of the RDBMS (MS-SQL Preferred)
- Remain vigilant while continuing to maintain and enhance the overall security of Alphaserve and the client’s receiving our services.
- Maintain awareness about the potential risks based on the environment they are operating in and the clients they are working on.
Preferred Experience/Skills: Good communication and interpersonal skills
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply LinK-Click Here