Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company:The Allstate Corporation is the largest publicly held personal lines property and casualty insurer in America, serving more than 16 million households nationwide. Founded in 1931, Allstate has been dedicated to protecting our customers from life’s uncertainties and preparing them for the future for more than 85 years.
Allstate became a publicly traded company in 1993, and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the trading symbol ALL. As of year-end 2015, Allstate had nearly $104.7 billion in total assets.
Official Website: www.allstate.com
Job Profile: Associate Consultant
Exp Needed: Freshers
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
CTC: Best In Industry
Desired Candidate Profile:
- BE/ B.Tech (CSE/ IT ECE/ EEE) from 2015/ 2016 batches with an aggregate of 65% and above in through out academics.
- Good understanding of a programing language (Beginner level .net/java/Python)
- Very good working knowledge of Java script and/or Python
- Working knowledge of HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3
- Good communication, problem solving and analytical skill.
- Appetite towards learning new skills and technologies
Soft Skills Required:
- Good to have basic knowledge of data analytics, web development or production monitoring.
- Team player.
About the Job:
The Associate Consultant will need to collaborate primarily with development teams and production support teams to design and build solutions which can be leveraged in activities corresponding to troubleshooting and resolving any degradation of performance and/or application availability. She/he needs to work closely with rest of the team members and ensure involvement in Major and minor releases along with DR (Disaster Recovery) activity is expected.
- Associate Consultant will participate in identifying, designing and building Splunk and/or Dynatrace dashboards for various applications.
- Responsible for keeping the lights on
- Providing production support including triage, troubleshooting, root cause analysis and resolution
- Provide proactive solutions to address potential issues
- Build Splunk and/or Dynatrace dashboards for various applications
- Support team members in day-to-day activities
- Send out daily monitoring reports and analyze performance issues or identify degradation in performance.
- Post release analysis, reporting and monitoring
- Understanding of all elements of the software development life cycle, including planning, development, requirements management, quality assurance, and release management
- Build relationships with members of multiple Engineering, Development, Operations, and Architecture organizations
- Proactively investigate and participate in discussions regarding new technologies and their impact
- Create and maintain technology and application documentation for use by peers
- Provides detailed metrics to Team lead/Manager in a timely manner
- Leverage monitoring and alert processes to improve system stability
Apply before the Link expires.
Download our official android app from playstore-Click here