Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Allscripts Off Campus Hiring Details:
About Company: Allscripts (NASDAQ: MDRX) is a leader in healthcare information technology solutions that advance clinical, financial and operational results. Our innovative solutions connect people, places and data across an Open, Connected Community of Health™. Connectivity empowers caregivers to make better decisions and deliver better care for healthier populations. To learn more, visit www.allscripts.com, Twitter, YouTube and blog.allscripts.com.
Company Name: Allscripts
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer (C#, ASP.Net)
Experience Required: Freshers
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Description for Allscripts Off Campus Hiring:
Do you enjoy designing, prototyping and building software solutions using the latest technologies that provide value to your customers? You have an opportunity to join a rapidly growing team in a technically challenging and rewarding culture. Together, we can change what’s possible in healthcare!
In this role you will:
- Write high-quality, efficient, testable code using Microsoft.Net, .Net Core, Angular and other object-oriented languages for best in class healthcare products.
- Be a full stack web developer with a strong inclination towards software design & principles. Possess a keen eye for attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills by explaining complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Make a direct contribution to planning, implementation, testing & process improvement as a member of an Agile team.
- Be part of growing, tight-knit team within a wider community of experienced and knowledgeable engineers.
Experience & educational qualification:
- 6 months to 2 years.
- BS/MS in computer science.
- Microsoft .NET, .Net Core, Angular 9 and above.
- Ability to develop complex SQL queries.
- Strong debugging skills & Troubleshooting skills
- Work experience in healthcare domain
Apply Before the link Expires for Allscripts Off Campus Hiring.