Allscripts Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
About Company: Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favorable treatment or be disadvantaged because of their gender, marital or family status, color, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be subject to less favorable treatment or be disadvantaged on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Company Name: Allscripts
Experience Required: 0-2 Yrs
Degree Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Knowledge of LAN, MAN, WAN.
- Knowledge of MPLS and MPLS VPNs, configuration for Virtual LANs (VLANs).
- Knowledge of OSI Reference Model and TCP/IP.
- Knowledge of IP Addressing, Subnetting and Creation of scalable VLSM Networks.
- Knowledge of networking concepts such as NAT, ACLs, DHCP, DNS etc.
- Understanding, configuring, and troubleshooting routing protocols such as RIPv1, RIPv2, EIGRP, OSPF, Static Routes etc.
- Knowledge of switching protocols and concepts such as VTP, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) etc.
- Handling experience or knowledge of any Ticketing and monitoring Tools.
- First Line Support (Logging, Triaging, prioritization, tracking, and routing incidents reported by users)
- Responsible for customer interactions and Respond SLA.
- Escalate the incidents to L2 if not resolvable by L1.
- willing to work in shifts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or an associated discipline with 0 to 2 years” experience.
- Additional experience may be considered in lieu of Degree.
- Strong consulting and communication skills. Ability to communicate well with internal and external customers.
Allscripts is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursing and hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Thank you for reviewing this opportunity! Does this look like a great match for your skill set? If so, please scroll down and tell us more about yourself!
Apply Before the link Expires for Allscripts Off Campus Freshers Hiring