About the Company: Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
Job Profile: MS Associate Service Desk Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BA/ Others
Exp needed: 0-2 years
Work Location: Pune
Job Description: The primary purpose of this role is to provide service desk support to client users and any other duties as needed.
- Acts as the initial point of contact for user support calls to the IT Service Desk such that all calls are logged correctly and promptly allocated appropriately within the IT team.
- Provides first-line technical support when handling calls, in order to provide time-of-call resolution to less complex calls whenever possible.
- Provides an ad-hoc service to users of all computer systems, troubleshooting and resolving systems problems
- Carries out a prescribed program of system performance monitoring, measurement, management, and capacity planning for computer systems, to support a pro-active approach to meeting changing system demands.
- Assist in the maintenance of the Service Desk Knowledge Base.
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- BA or BS degree preferred or other relevant combination of training and experience.
Experience: 0- 2 years entry level to moderate experience in providing service desk support preferred
- May require local travel
- May require other travel for business needs
- May be required to work off hour shifts or be assigned to an on-call rotation.
- 24/7 Support
- Work is performed in a standard office environment with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here