About the Company: At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a competitive total rewards package, including holidays, vacation, and medical, disability and life insurance.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-6 months
Work Location: Baroda (Gujarat)
- Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance
- Ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables
- Liaison with Business Analysts and/or internal customers to ensure that requirements are understood
- Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans
- Production of efficient and fully documented code
- Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication
- Achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards
- Completion of all necessary software and non-software components in the timescales as defined by the Project Manager. Quality and adherence to Standards
- Tech Specs, Code and/or Unit Test Plans produced are all in line with the Traceability Matrix/Functional Specification
- Timely and accurate reporting of project status as required by Line or Project Manager
- Escalate all issues in a timely fashion
Academic and professional qualifications: Bachelors degree in a relevant program of study
- Passionate with good analytical skill.
- Graduate from a well-known university
- Basic programming awareness
- 0-6 months experience working as a Software Engineer
- Any experience in MUMPS/Cache technology would be preferable
Nice to Have:
- Agile Methodology knowledge
- Revenue Cycle Management Healthcare Knowledge
Experience: 0- 6 months experience
Travel Requirements: Very little to no travel is required in this role
Working Arrangements: Monday through Friday or as defined by local requirements.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here