About the Company: At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a competitive total rewards package, including holidays, vacation, and medical, disability and life insurance.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-6 months
Work Location: Baroda (Gujarat)
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
- Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance
- Ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables
- Liaison with Business Analysts and/or internal customers to ensure that requirements are understood
- Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans
- Production of efficient and fully documented code
- Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication
- Achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards
- Completion of all necessary software and non-software components in the timescales as defined by the Project Manager. Quality and adherence to Standards
- Tech Specs, Code and/or Unit Test Plans produced are all in line with the Traceability Matrix/Functional Specification
- Timely and accurate reporting of project status as required by Line or Project Manager
- Escalate all issues in a timely fashion
Academic and professional qualifications: Bachelors degree in a relevant program of study
- Passionate with good analytical skill.
- Graduate from a well-known university
- Basic programming awareness
- 0-6 months experience working as a Software Engineer
- Any experience in MUMPS/Cache technology would be preferable
Nice to Have:
- Agile Methodology knowledge
- Revenue Cycle Management Healthcare Knowledge
Experience: 0- 6 months experience
Travel Requirements: Very little to no travel is required in this role
Working Arrangements: Monday through Friday or as defined by local requirements.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates