AllScripts Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer For B.E/B. Tech: Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Job Locations: IN-Pune
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.S
Requisition ID: 2019-23016
Category: Client Service/Support
Job Responsibilities for AllScripts Freshers Recruitment
- Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance.
- Ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables.
- Liaison with Business Analysts and/or internal/external customers to ensure that requirements are understood.
- Production of accurate, unambiguous technical design specifications to the required level of detail in the timescales as defined by the PM.
- Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans.
- Production of efficient and fully documented code.
- Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication.
- Achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards.
- Completion of all necessary software and non-software components in the timescales as defined by the Project Manager.
Quality and adherence to Standards
- Tech Specs, Code and/or Unit Test Plans produced are all in line with the Traceability Matrix/Functional Specification.
- Ensure all work is reviewed to ensure adherence to the relevant development standards.
- Peer review and sign-off of others work.
- Timely and accurate reporting of project status as required by Line or Project Manager.
- Production and revision of accurate detailed estimates.
- Escalate product issues and suggest product improvements.
- Escalate all issues in a timely fashion.
- Mentor junior team members in best practices and standards
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- BA or BS degree preferred and/or other relevant combination of training and experience
- 0-2 years Industry experience preferred
- 2-5 years experience as Software Engineer
Not getting interview calls? Join Edyoda Full Stack Web Developer Program and Get your dream Job with assured CTC of 5-12 LPA @ ₹0 Upfront Cost Click Here to Know More
Apply Before the link Expires for AllScripts Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer For B.E/B.Tech.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
2020 Batch 2019 Batch 2018 Batch 2017 Batch
2021 Batch 2016 Batch 2015 Batch Internship