AllScripts Freshers Recruitment 2019: Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
Company Name: Allscripts
Degree Needed: BA/BS/B.E/B.Tech degree
Exp Needed: 0-2 years
Work Location: Pune
Job Responsibilities for AllScripts Freshers Recruitment 2019: The primary purpose of this role is to perform Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance.
- Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance.
- Ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables.
- Liaison with Business Analysts and/or internal / external customers to ensure that requirements are understood.
- Production of accurate, unambiguous technical design specifications to the required level of detail in the timescales as defined by the PM.
- Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans.
- Production of efficient and fully documented code.
- Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication.
- Achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards.
- Completion of all necessary software and non-software components in the timescales as defined by the Project Manager.
Quality and adherence to Standards for AllScripts Freshers Recruitment 2019
- Tech Specs, Code and/or Unit Test Plans produced are all in line with the Traceability Matrix/Functional Specification.
- Ensure all work is reviewed to ensure adherence to the relevant development standards.
- Peer review and sign-off of others work.
- Timely and accurate reporting of project status as required by Line or Project Manager.
- Production and revision of accurate detailed estimates.
- Escalate product issues and suggest product improvements.
- Escalate all issues in a timely fashion.
- Mentor junior team members in best practices and standards
Qualifications for AllScripts Freshers Recruitment 2019
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- BA or BS degree preferred and/or other relevant combination of training and experience
- 0-2 years Industry experience preferred
- 2-5 years experience as Software Engineer
- May require local travel
- May require other travel for business needs
- May require after hours on call support
- Work is performed in a standard office environment with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards
Apply Before the link Expires for AllScripts Freshers Recruitment 2019.