Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company :Allerin is an international software solutions and integration services provider which designs, develops, integrates and maintains business applications to enable enterprise solve complex, mission-critical business problems. We have presence in USA, New Zealand. We design, develop, integrate and maintain business applications.In early 2005, Allerin adopted Rails framework to cater the needs of our clients and today Allerin is exclusively working with Ruby on Rails.
Job Profile: System Administrator
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 Year
Work Location: Mumbai
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
A system administrator candidate needs to have extensive knowledge of Linux with extensive experience working with Linux based systems and servers. The candidate should also possess strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Preference for and experience working with Linux-based servers and open source software;
- Client uses LAMP (Linux, Apache, PHP, MySQL and Java) and the ideal candidate should be comfortable with all of these technologies.
- Ability to debug issues on a Linux environment in a multi-tiered architecture.
- Understanding of common internet protocols (HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, etc and ways to troubleshoot these.
- Understanding of technologies (Application Failover, Database Replication with failover, and load balancing).
- Understanding of Network Monitoring tools (Nagios, Munin, and Monit).
- Understanding of Virtulization (VMWare Esxi / Esx).
- Understanding of redundancy and reliability and ways to achieve these.
- Ability to work with multiple teams simultaneously with multiple requirements.
- Thorough understanding of the software development life-cycle.
- Good documentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment independently and meet deadlines.
- Attention to details.
- Desire to work as a part of a team; strong interpersonal skills relating to cooperation and collaboration.
- Drive to take on responsibilities and do whatever it takes to get the job done (and then organize things to make your life easier).
- Extensive Linux system administration background.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills, including application and network-level troubleshooting ability.
- Programming skills in one or more of: Shell, Perl, and Python.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with development teams.
- Experience with SQL and commonly deployed database systems.
- B.E/B.Tech, B.Sc, MCA.
- Certification in RHCE preferred.
Should be able to appear for personal interview in our office at Navi Mumbai. Do not apply if you can not appear for personal interview. No telephone round will be conducted.
- For freshers : 1.8L PA (For less than 1 years of experience)
- For experienced candidates : upto 30% hike in their current CTC
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here