About the Company: Allegion (NYSE: ALLE) is a global pioneer in safety and security, with leading brands like CISA®, Interflex®, LCN®, Schlage®, SimonsVoss® and Von Duprin ®. Focusing on security around the door and adjacent areas, Allegion produces a range of solutions for homes, businesses, schools and other institutions. Allegion is a $2 billion company, with products sold in almost 130 countries.
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Work Location: Bangalore
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Associates degree or Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Architecture, or Technical field
- Strong mechanical and electronics aptitude
- Detail oriented with a high level of organization and time management skills
- Proficient w/ MS Office tools
- Ability to learn industry specific software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, influencing skills essential along with a bias for action
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Follow and complete the SWAP training program to increase knowledge about Allegion customers, products and processes.
- Attend all required factory training and additional outside product training to obtain a further understanding of the products.
- Learn organizational structure and build relationships with co-workers throughout the organization.
- Obtain an understanding of the customer and build relationships with decision makers.
- Learn how to utilize Allegion tools/resources (i.e. Spec Works) to gather and maintain information on projects.
- Maintain awareness of all Allegion policies, guidelines, and procedures and ensure compliance.
Apply Link-Click Here