Align Technology Freshers Recruitment 2020: Align Technology is a publicly-traded medical device company that is transforming smiles and changing lives. Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and OrthoCAD digital services. Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
Job Profile: Associate Developer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
Company Name: Align Technology
Company Location: Hyderabad, IN
About this opportunity: As an associate developer, you will be responsible for building responsive web sites that touch millions of users worldwide. As an associate developer, your job will be to work on these products across the entire tech stack. You will work with databases, distributed systems, micro-services, message bus/queues, and frontend user interfaces. Our stack includes React, Ruby on Rails, Java, Postgres, Rabbit MQ, AWS, Ansible, Docker, and many other open source tools.
In this role, you will…
- Develop highly scalable micro-services and APIs
- Develop user-friendly interfaces
- Write unit and integration tests
- Build instrumentation and metrics for monitoring and alerting systems
- Document your work, research and implement new technologies to solve specific product asks
In this role, you’ll need …
- Must have bachelor’s degree in computer science or related streams
- Experience with object-oriented programming
- Strong fundamentals including an understanding of data structures, concurrent programming
- Able to write elegant, efficient, and testable code
- Must have the willingness to learn new technologies and embrace the technology trends
- Experience with relational databases
Detailed Description and Job Requirements:
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
- As a member of the software division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems.
- Provide technical leadership to other software developers.
- Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Apply Before the link Expires.