Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Alight Solutions Off Campus Hiring Details:
About Company: Alight Solutions is a business process outsourcing multinational company based in Lincolnshire, Illinois. Alight is a cloud-based provider of integrated digital human capital and business solutions, with proprietary AI and business analytics.
Job Profile: QA. Trainee
Job category: Information Technology
Work location: Location Flexible
Office location: Hyderabad (HYD1), IN
Contract type: Permanent
Experience Required: Freshers
Job type: Employee
Overall job purpose:
- To analyse Business and Functional requirement documents and translate them into test scenarios and scripts
- To ensure compliance of project specific QA processes and procedures like loading the test scripts into HPQC environment.
- To ensure high quality test result documents with screen shots are created for all the assignments
Main responsibilities and Opportunities:
- Works with the QA Lead to create Test Specification
- Responsible for accurately charging hours to the items specified.
- Performs the following testing activities
- System Integration Testing
- End to End Testing
- Report Testing
- Interface Testing
- Regression testing
- Functional testing
- Security Testing
- Third Party Integration Testing
- Creates and executes high quality test scripts
- Updates Process Related Reports and Documents
- Supports the UAT teams by providing any information whenever required
- Adhering To Company Policies, Rules And Regulations
- Following Quality Processes Thoroughly – Checklists, Standards Etc. On Process
- Adhering to Work Timings, Leave Schedules
Qualifications, work experience:
- Graduate from any stream preferably from science /IT streams
- Post graduate diploma /training in IT
- Testing training from a reputed institute
- 0-1 years experience in testing.
Knowledge (Language, IT skills etc)
- Testing skills in HR modules like PA, OM , Time, Payroll, Benefits, ESS and MSS
- HP Quality center familiarity
- Knowledge of elementary Programming skills and /or ability to Debug programs
- Experience with automation tools
- Knowledge of QA best practices
- Good communication skills
- Commitment to achieve deadlines
- Learning Attitude
- Adaptability and Flexibility.
- Team player
Apply Before the link Expires for Alight Solutions Off Campus Hiring