About the Company: Akamai is the global leader in Content Delivery Network (CDN) services, making the Internet business ready—fast, reliable, and secure—for its customers. The company’s advanced web performance, mobile performance, cloud security and media delivery solutions are revolutionizing how businesses optimize consumer, enterprise and entertainment experiences for any device, anywhere. Headquartered in Cambridge, MA, Akamai has offices around the world and operates the most pervasive, highly distributed CDN—with more than 200,000 servers in 110 or more countries—delivering up to 30% of all Web traffic.
Akamai is a growing, and evolving, company with offices and operations around the world. As such, we strive to foster inclusive and representative workplaces where all employees are wholly welcome, and enabled to share and benefit from each other’s diverse contributions, as one global team.
Official Website: www.akamai.com
Job Profile: QA Engineer
Work Location: Bagalore
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC: Best in Industry
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
About the job:
Responsibilities as a Q/A Engineer:
- System-wide validation and verification of our Media Content Delivery Service offerings which provide enterprises a robust and scalable e-business infrastructure to cost-effectively serve their global customer base.
- Developing system level test plans, creating and enhancing automated system tests written in Perl, executing automated and manual tests to ensure release quality, analyzing problems and getting to the root cause, and assisting other QA Engineers on a release-by-release basis in testing new features and functionality.
- Perform manual and automated functional tests as well as large-scale system tests
- Work closely with developers and QA Engineers to design test criteria, test strategy, develop test plans and automation
- Develop automated tests to replicate real-world scenarios that plug into a regression test harness
- Review bug descriptions, functional requirements, and design documents
Work in parallel on more than one QA project at a time
Desired Qualification and Skills:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum 0-1 years experience in Server side QA/Test Engineering
- Minimum 0-1 years’ experience developing Perl scripts, shell scripts and test automation
- Good understanding of contemporary QA/test principles, methodologies, and techniques in regards to black/white box testing and test automation needed
- Good knowledge and working experience of UNIX/Linux and Windows Operating System
- Strong working knowledge of HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP required
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Highly driven, positive attitude, team player, self-learning, self motivating and flexibility are some of the attributes needed for this position
Apply before link expires
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply Link:Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates