About the Company: Akamai is the global leader in Content Delivery Network (CDN) services, making the Internet business ready—fast, reliable, and secure—for its customers. The company’s advanced web performance, mobile performance, cloud security and media delivery solutions are revolutionizing how businesses optimize consumer, enterprise and entertainment experiences for any device, anywhere. Headquartered in Cambridge, MA, Akamai has offices around the world and operates the most pervasive, highly distributed CDN—with more than 200,000 servers in 110 or more countries—delivering up to 30% of all Web traffic.
Akamai is a growing, and evolving, company with offices and operations around the world. As such, we strive to foster inclusive and representative workplaces where all employees are wholly welcome, and enabled to share and benefit from each other’s diverse contributions, as one global team.
Official Website: www.akamai.com
Job Profile: QA Engineer
Work Location: Bagalore
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC: Best in Industry
About the job:
Responsibilities as a Q/A Engineer:
- System-wide validation and verification of our Media Content Delivery Service offerings which provide enterprises a robust and scalable e-business infrastructure to cost-effectively serve their global customer base.
- Developing system level test plans, creating and enhancing automated system tests written in Perl, executing automated and manual tests to ensure release quality, analyzing problems and getting to the root cause, and assisting other QA Engineers on a release-by-release basis in testing new features and functionality.
- Perform manual and automated functional tests as well as large-scale system tests
- Work closely with developers and QA Engineers to design test criteria, test strategy, develop test plans and automation
- Develop automated tests to replicate real-world scenarios that plug into a regression test harness
- Review bug descriptions, functional requirements, and design documents
Work in parallel on more than one QA project at a time
Desired Qualification and Skills:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum 0-1 years experience in Server side QA/Test Engineering
- Minimum 0-1 years’ experience developing Perl scripts, shell scripts and test automation
- Good understanding of contemporary QA/test principles, methodologies, and techniques in regards to black/white box testing and test automation needed
- Good knowledge and working experience of UNIX/Linux and Windows Operating System
- Strong working knowledge of HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP required
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Highly driven, positive attitude, team player, self-learning, self motivating and flexibility are some of the attributes needed for this position
Apply before link expires
Apply Link:Click HereUdemy ❤️ VALENTINE’S SALE | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020. with Courses from ₹455 ends Feb. 14.
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons